旅遊常用英文
【機場篇】
Is this the right counter to check in for this flight? 這次航班是在這個櫃台辦理登機手續嗎?
Do you know where the check in counter is? 妳知道值機櫃台在哪裡嗎?
Do you know where I can check in? 妳知道哪裡可以值機嗎?
May I see your passport,please? 麻煩請給我妳的護照。
Here is my passport/ Here it is. 這是我的護照。
Can I have a window seat,please? 可以給我一個靠窗的位子嗎?
Can I have an aisle seat ,please? 可以給我一個靠近過道的位子嗎?
How much luggage do you want to check in? / How many pieces of luggage do you have to check in? 妳有多少件托運行李?
I would like to check in my luggage. 我想要托運行李。
Any hand luggage?/Do you have any hand luggage?/Do you have a carry on?有手提行李嗎?
Can you place your baggage up here? 請把行李放上來好嗎?
Has the luggage been weighed? 行李過磅了沒有?
Only fifty kilos are allowed for personal luggage. 每只許攜帶50公斤行李。
Your luggage is overweight. 妳的行李超重了。
Is this bag ok as hand-luggage? 這個包可以隨身帶上飛機嗎?
Well, I’ll take them out as carry-on baggage.那麽我把它們拿出來作爲手提行李。
Can I take this through security? 這個可以通過安檢嗎?
I have one shoulder bag. 我有一個背包。
Wher can I find a trolley ? 哪裡能找到一個行李推車?
Do you know where the Airport lounges [laʊndʒz] is ? 妳知道機場休息室在哪裡嗎?
Is my flight on time?我的飛機會准點起飛嗎?
How Many hours are we behind schedule? 我們會延誤多長時間?
Will the flight leave today? 我們今天之內能走嗎?
Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room? 在候機室有免稅店嗎?
Where is the transfer counter? 轉機櫃台在哪裡?
Which gate do I need to board from?/ Which gate should I get on board? 我應該在幾號登機口登機?
How long is my transfer time? 換乘時間有多久?
I’m in transit to Melbourne. 我是換機去墨爾本。
Where is boarding gate for China ariline CA769.國航CA769登機口在哪裡?
Your passport and declaration card,please. 請出示護照和申報單。
Do you have anything to declare? 是否有任何東西需要申報?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? 妳有攜帶任何酒類和香煙嗎?
You have to pay duty on this. 妳必須爲這項物品繳稅金。
These objects require to be declared. 這些物品必須申報。
We are going to stay in Thailand for 5 days. 我們打算在泰國住5天。
Do you have a return ticket to Chengdu.妳有回成都的返程機票嗎?
How much money do you have with you? 妳隨身帶了多少錢?
【購物篇】
What size, please? 請問這個多大碼?
The fit isn’t good. 尺寸不合適。
Here is the one in your size. 這件是你要的尺碼。
This is a good fit. 這件很合適。
It’s too big. 太大了。
It’s too small. 太小了。
It seems to fit well. 看起來很合身。
Please try it on. 你可以試穿一下
I’m afraid this is the largest one we have. 非常抱歉,這是我們最大的碼。
What size, please? 請問這個多大碼?
They punch my toes. 這個有點夾腳。
Can I have a size larger? 可以給我一個大一點的嗎?
I’ll take this. 我要這個。
I’m afraid we haven’t the size you want. 不好意思,我們這裡沒有你要的碼。
Do you want me to show you something? 你想看些什麼?
I want a pair of shoes.我想買一雙鞋。
I’d like to see some towels. 我想看看毛巾。
Show me that one, please. 請把那個拿給我看看。
Let me have a look at this watch. 讓我看看這塊錶。
I’m just looking, thanks. 謝謝,我只是看看。
Would you show me this cup? 可以讓我看看這個杯子嗎?
May I help you?我能幫你做點什麼?
Do you find anything you like? 有你喜歡的嗎?
Are you being served? 你需要幫忙嗎?
What can I do for you? 你需要些什麼?
I want a bag. 我想要一個包。
Wait a moment, please. 請稍等。
I’m sorry to keep you waiting so long.不好意思,讓您久等了。
How much is it?多少錢?
How much do I have to pay for it? 我要付多少錢?
How much are these ties? 這些領帶多少錢?
What’s the price for this suit? 這套西裝多少錢?
How can I pay? 我要如何付錢?
May I write a check for you? 我能開支票嗎?
Do you take traveler’s checks?你們接受旅行支票嗎?
How much does it cost? 這個多少錢?
I’ll give it to you for 5250. 5250元賣給你。
Can you make it cheaper? 能便宜點嗎?
Any discount? 有折扣嗎?
Anything else? 還需要其他的嗎?
What color do you like?你喜歡哪種顏色?
Do you like this kind of color?你覺得這個顏色怎麼樣?
How about this blue one? 你覺得這個藍色的怎麼樣?
Any more? 還有沒有了?
This color is quite popular. 這個顏色非常流行。
I like the red dress. 我喜歡紅顏色那件衣服。
This color doesn’t suit me. 這個顏色不適合我。
Good morning/afternoon/evening, sir/madam! 中上(下午、晚上)好,先生(女士)!
Welcome to our shop! 歡迎來到我們商店!
Have a good time! 祝你過得愉快!
Is this your first visit to our shop? 你是第一次到我們店裡嗎?
【換匯篇】
Could you tell me what the exchange rate for XX?(請問一下現在的貨幣匯率是多少?)
Where can I change money?(我能在哪裡換錢)
Can you change this into dollars?(能將這些外幣兌換成美金嗎?)
I’d like some small change.(我想換些零錢。)
Where is the ATM?(哪裡有取款機)
Could you tell me what the exchange rate for the Euro?(請問現在的歐元匯率是多少?)
Could I have a receipt,please?(可以開收據嗎?)
【用餐篇】
May I order,please? 我可以點餐了嗎?
May I have a menu,please? 請給我菜單。
Would you like something to drink before dinner? 用晚餐前想喝些什麽嗎?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif? 餐廳有些什麽餐前酒?
May I see the wine list? 可否讓我看看酒單?
May I order a glass of wine? 我可以點杯酒嗎?
What kind of wine do you have?餐廳有哪幾類酒?
I’d like to have some local wine. 我想點當地出産的酒。
I’d like to have Frence red wine. 我想要喝法國紅酒。
Could you recommend some good wine? 是否可建議一些不錯的酒?
What is the specialty of the house? 餐廳最特別的菜式是什麼?
Do you have today’s special? 餐廳有今日特餐嗎?
Can I have the same dish as that? 我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?
I’d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish. 我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。
I’m on a diet.我正在節食中。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger). 我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。
Do you have vegetarian dishs? 餐廳是否有供應素食餐?
How do you like your steak? 你的牛排要如何烹調?
Well done (medium/rare),please.全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Do you have a reservation? 請問您有預定嗎?
Do you have a table for two? 請問有兩個人的餐位嗎?
We’d like a window table,please. 我們想要一個靠窗的桌子。
The house is full now. 對不起,餐廳現在客滿了。
There are no vacancies left now.Would you mind waiting for a minute? 我們現在沒有餐位,您介意等一下嗎?
Sorry for having kept you waiting. 抱歉讓您久等了。
What do you prefer for the starter? 您第一道菜想要什麽?
What will you have for dessert?您想要什麽點心呢?
What is the specialty of the house? 餐廳的特色菜是什麽?
I’d like to have some local food. 我想嘗試一下當地的美食。
【問路篇】
Excuse me,can you tell me the way to the hospital? 打擾一下,請問醫院怎麼走?
Excuse me,could you tell me how to get to the bus station? 請問汽車站怎麼走?
Excuse me could you tell me the way to the cinema? 不好意思,請問電影院怎麼走?
I’m trying to find the post office.Could you help me?我想去郵局,你能幫我嗎?
Excuse me,is this the right way to the department store? 打擾一下,這是去商店的路嗎?
Would you mind showing me how to get to the hotel? 你能告我怎麼去酒店嗎?
Could you tell me which is the nearest way to the airport? 你能告訴我去機場最近的路怎麼走?
Excuse me,can you tell me the restaurant’s address? 打擾一下,你能告訴我這家餐館的地址嗎?
How long will it take me to get there? 到那需要多長時間?
Is there a public toilet nearby? 請問附近有沒有公共衛生間?
Sorry, But how can I go to museum? 不好意思,請問博物館怎麼走?
Excuse me, Could you please tell me how I can get to the Square? 請問去廣場怎麼走
Hello,I want to go to ZhongShan raod, how can I get there? 你好,請問中山路怎麼走
Hi, Where is the nearest bank? 你好,請問銀行怎麼走?
Go along the street until you come to the traffic lights. 沿著這條路一直走到紅綠燈那
Turn right / left at the second crossing. (Take the second turning on the right / left.) 在第二個十字路口向左/右轉
Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square. 乘坐46路公共汽車,在廣場下車
It’s on the corner of Huaihai Street and Xizang Road. 在淮海路和西藏路的路口
Go straight ahead along the beach and then turn left. 沿著海灘一直向前走,然後左轉
It’s only about ten minutes’ walk. 哪裡距離這裡只有10分鐘的路
Go along this street to the second cross road and turn left, and go ahead to the end of the street. The post office is on your right. 沿著這條街道一直往前走,到第二個十字路口向左轉,然後走到頭,郵局就在你右手邊。
【住宿篇】
I’d like to make a reservation for one night on the 1st of May.(我要預訂五月一號一晚房間。)
What are the room rates?(請問房價是多少?)
I’d like to check out and finalize my bill.(我要退房和結賬。)
How much is a family room for a night?(請問家庭房一晚多少錢呢?)
Is breakfast included in the room price?(請問房價有包含早餐嗎?)
I’d like to reserve a room of one / a single room.(我想要預訂一間單人房。)
I’d like to ask for the laundry service.(麻煩幫我把衣服拿去洗一下。)
I’d like to have myroom cleaned. Would you please send a maid here right now?(麻煩讓服務員幫我打掃一下房間,好嗎?)
I world like to have a morning call / wake-up call at 7:00 in the morning.(我想要早上7點的起床叫醒電話。)
Does the room have Wifi access?(房間有Wifi嗎?)
【拍照篇】
Excuse me, could you help us take a picture?(不好意思,可以幫我們拍張照嗎?)
Could you take a picture of me with the __?(可以幫我跟某景點合照嗎?)
Could you turn it the other way around?(可以把相機轉直/橫拍嗎?)
Sorry, but I just blinked… can you take another one, please?(不好意思,我剛剛眨眼了,能再幫我拍一張嗎?)
That’s a good one! Thank you for the help!(這張拍得好好,謝謝!)
Do you want me to take one for you as well?(要不要我也幫你拍一張?)
自助旅遊英文,必學100個句子。
【機場篇】
1.Here is my passport.
這是我的護照。
2.Excuse me,Where is the gate_?
請問_號登機門在哪裡?
3.When does the flight begin boarding?
這班飛機幾點登機?
4.Where is the transfer desk / lounge ?
請問轉機櫃檯 / 大廳 在哪裡?
5.Is my flight on time?
我的飛機會準點起飛嗎?
6.I would like to check in my luggage.I have one suitcase and one carry-on.
我想要托運行李。我有一個行李箱和手提行李。
7.I have a stopover in __ , do I need to pick up my luggage there?
我要在__停留,請問我需要在那提領我的行李嗎?
8.Does my luggage go straight to my final destination?
我的行李會直接送達目的地嗎?
9.May I have window seat / aisle seat this time?
請問我能坐 窗戶 / 走道旁 的座位嗎?
10.How much do you charge for excess baggage?
超重的手續費多少錢呢?
11.Here is my passport. And this is the declaration form.
這是我的護照,這是入境申請表。
12.I’m here on tour.
我來旅行的。
13.I will be here for 7 days . This is my return ticket to Taiwan.
我會在這裡停留_7_天,這是我的回程至台灣機票。
14.I have medicine,just like vitamin,I’ve filled out a declaration form.
我有一些藥品,例如維他命,我已經填寫好申報表格了。
【換匯篇】
15.Where can I change money?
我可以在哪裡換錢呢?
16.Excuse me,Where is the ATM?
不好意思,請問哪裡有提款機呢?
17.Could you tell me what the current exchange rate from USD?
請問現在的美元匯率是多少?
18.Hello,I’d like to exchange_into_。
哈囉,我想要把_換_。
例如:I would like to change Taiwanese dollars into Japanese yen.
哈囉,我想要換台幣換成日幣。
19.Could I have a receipt,please?Thank you!
可以給我收據嗎?謝謝!
【交通篇】
20.Is there an airport bus to the city?
這裡有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎 ?
21.How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi?
搭乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢?
22.How long does it take to go to the city center ?
到市中心需要多長時間?
23.Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the bus station?
不好意思,請問巴士站怎麼走?
24.I’m trying to find the department store, Could you help me?
我想去百貨公司,你能幫我嗎?
25.Is there a convinence store?
請問附近有便利商店嗎?
26.What time does it leave?
請問幾點發車?
27.Where can I get a ticket?
哪裡有賣票呢?
28.Could you switch on the meter please?
請打開跳表,謝謝。 (計程車)
29.Take me to ___ / this address, please.
請載我去(景點) / 地址。
30.Please stop / turn left / right here.
請在這裡停車 / 左轉 / 右轉。
31.What’s the fare?
車資多少?
32.Keep the change, please.
不用找錢了,謝謝.
33.Are there any signs on the way?
路上有任何指標嗎?
34.Excuse me, I need to go to the amusement park, Which bus should I take?
我需要去遊樂園,請問我需要搭乘哪台公車呢?
【用餐篇】
35.May I have menu, please?
可以給我菜單嗎?謝謝
36.I have a reservation at 20:00.
我今天晚上八點有訂位
37.Do you have a menu in chinese?
請問是否有中文菜單?
38.May we have a table by the window, please?
可以給我們一個靠窗的桌子嗎?
39.What kind of dish is the most popular here?
這裡最受歡迎的餐點是什麼呢?
40.What is the specialty of the house?
餐廳最特別的菜式是什麼?
41.I’d like to have some local food.
我想嘗試一下當地的美食。
42.I would like appetizers and steak.
我想要一份開胃菜與牛排。
43.We want two Combo Number 3.
我們要兩份三號餐。
44.We would like to order some dessert.
我們想點些甜點。
45.We are ready for the bill.
我們要買單。
46.Is the tips included in the bill?
小費有包括在帳單裡嗎﹖
47.Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it.
謝謝你的服務﹐我們這餐吃得很好。
48.May I pay by credit card? What type of credit cards do you accept?
我可以使用信用卡付費嗎?哪一種信用卡你們接受呢?
49.I need to get my change.
我要找零錢。
【購物篇】
50.Do you have this T-shirt in a large/small?
請問這間T-shirt有比較大/小尺寸的嗎?
51.May I try this on? Where is the fitting room?
我可以試穿這個嗎?試穿間在那裡?
52.Thank you but I’m just browsing.
謝謝,我只是看看
53.Do you have this in another color?
這個有別的顏色嗎?
54.The fit isn’t good.
尺寸不合適。
55.I am looking for something. Could you help me for me?
我正在找,請問可以幫我嗎?
56.Is this on sale?
這項(物品)有特價嗎?
57.Is there any promotion coming up?
最近有什麼優惠活動嗎?
58.How about a discount?
打個折吧?
59.It’s a little over my budget.
這有點超過我的預算。
60.I have to think it over.
讓我再考慮一下。
61.what time are you closing?
你們幾點關門?
62.I would like to pay by cash / credit / debit.
我想使用現金/信用卡/金融卡 付費
63.Let’s meet in the middle $300.
讓我們取中間價300元。
64. Can you give me a cheaper price?
你可以算我便宜嗎?
65.This is my final offer.
這是我的最後出價。
66.Please wrap this for me.
請幫我把這個包裝起來。
67.It has a defect.Can I return my item for a refund or exchange?
這個東西有瑕疵!我可以退貨或退款嗎?
68.When will you be getting new stock in?
你們什麼時候會進新貨?
69.May I have the form for tax refund?
能給我章退稅表嗎?
【住宿篇】
70.I’d like to make a reservation for one night on the 15th of April.
我要預訂4月15日一晚房間。
71.Do you have any rooms available tonight?
請問今晚有沒有任何的空房間?
72.How much is a double room for one night please?
請問二人房一晚多少錢?
73.What are the room rates?
請問房價是多少?
74.Is breakfast included in the room price?
請問房價有包含早餐嗎?
75.What time is breakfast served?
請問早餐幾點供應?
76.How many guests can your hotel accommodate?
請問你們飯店可容納多少人呢?
77.Does the room have wireless Internet?
房間裡有網路嗎?
78.Would you like a wakeup call?
I would like to have a morning call / wake-up call at 8:00 in the morning.
你有叫醒電話服務嗎?我想要早上8點的起床叫醒電話。
79.I’d like to order something from room service.
我想要使用客房服務點餐。
80.Do you have a bus service from the airport?
有飯店的巴士在機場接送嗎?
81.May I know how to get to your hotel from xxx Airport?
請問從機場要如何到你們飯店?
82.I’d like a room with a nice view.
我想要一間視野好的房間。
83.When is the check out time?
退房的適合時間?
84.There’s no running hot water in my room.
我房間沒有熱水。
85.The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn’t work.
冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啟。
86.Could you keep my valuables?
是否可代為保管貴重物品?
87.Is there anything interesting to see nearby?
請問一下附近有什麼好迋的嗎?
88.Could you call a taxi for me?
可以幫我叫計程車嗎?
89.I’d like to check out. My bill, please.
我要退房,請給我帳單
【拍照篇】
90.Excuse me, could you take a photo for us?
不好意思,可以幫我們拍張照嗎?
91.Sorry, but I just blinked… can you take another one, please?
抱歉我剛剛眨眼了…可以麻煩再拍一張嗎?
92.Could you take a picture of me with the Statue of Liberty?
可以幫我跟自由女神像合照嗎?
93. Could I take a picture with you?
請問我可以跟你一起拍照嗎?
94.Could you take it in portrait mode/landscape mode?
可以請你幫我拍一張直式/橫式的照片嗎?
95.We are ready for the pictures!
我們準備好拍照了!
96.Could you take it in panoramic mode?
請問可以幫我拍一張全景的照片嗎?
97.Do you want me to take one for you?
需要我幫你拍一張照片嗎?
98.You take great pictures!
你拍的照片好棒!
99.You are such a pro!
你根本是專業級的吧!
100.Step forward a little.
往前站一點。
旅遊常用英語口語
Where can I catch a taxi?哪裡我可以叫到出租車?
The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.出租車站台就在左邊轉角處。
Are you free?您有空嗎?
Sure. Where are you going?當然。您要去哪裡?
Drive me back to Santa Clara.載我到聖塔克萊拉。
Santa Clara? OK. That's about 20 miles away.聖塔克萊拉?好的,大約是20英里遠。
How much will it cost?需要多少錢?
That'll be thirty-six dollars, sir.先生,車費是36元。
Here you are. You can keep the change.給你。零錢不用找了。
You're very generous.你真慷慨。
That's alright. You're a lot of help.沒關係。你幫了很大的忙。
Take me to the railway station.載我到火車站。
Take me back.載我回去。
What is the charge for that?那要多少費用?
How much extra do I have to pay for that?我還要另外付多少?
Keep the change for yourself.找回的錢你留著。
The change is yours.找回的錢給你。
Don't give me the change anymore.不必給我找錢了。
Is this the bus that goes by the mall?這班公共汽車經過商業街嗎?
No, it isn't. But you can transfer from this bus to bus number 24.不,不經過。但是你可以搭這班車轉乘24路。
Good. How much is the fare?好。車費多少?
It's seventy-five cents for adults and thirty cents for children under twelve.大人75美分,12歲以下的小孩30分。
Will it cost for the transfer?轉車要錢嗎?
Yes. When you get on the transfer bus, just show the bus driver this ticket stub.要。當你上了轉乘的公共汽車時,就把這張票根給司機看。
You will only have to pay another ten cents and a nickel for your child.你只需另外再付10美分,而你的孩子只要再付5美分。
That sounds pretty good.聽起來挺好的嘛!
You can take a seat now.現在你找個座位坐下吧。
When you're ready to get off, remember to press the button near your seat.當你要下車時,記得按你座位旁的按鈕。
Is this bus going to Dallas?這車開往達拉斯嗎?
Get me off at the Fifth Avenue.請在第五大道讓我下車。
Where can I put the coin?硬幣要放在哪兒?
How long does it take?要花多久時間?
Can you tell me how to get to the railroad station?你能告訴我怎樣去火車站嗎?
May I help you, sir?需要我幫忙嗎,先生?
I'd like to cash some traveler's checks here.我想在這兒兌換一些旅行支票。
Certainly. Do you have any identification?當然可以。你有任何證明文件嗎?
Yes, I have my Passport. Here it is.是的,我有護照。這就是。
Fine. How much would you like to exchange, sir?好的。您要兌換多少呢,先生?
Where can I change money?我在哪裡可以兌換外幣?
What's the exchange rate today?今天的兌換比率是多少?
A dollar is valued at eight point two RMB Yuan.一美元價值8.2元人民幣。
Five hundred dollars, please. And could you give me ten dollar in small change?請換500美元。再另外能否給我10元的小面額零錢?
Here you go, sir.可以,先生。
Will it take long?要很久嗎?
No. Please endorse the check at the back.不會的。請在支票的背面簽名。
OK.好的。
Anything can I help you with?有我能幫忙的地方嗎?
Are you being waited on?您需要服務嗎?
I'd like to convert some RMB Yuan to US dollar, please.請將我的一些人民幣換成美元。
Please cash this check.請兌現這張支票。
I want to pick up the car tomorrow morning at seven. Are you open then?我想在明天早上7點提車。那時你們開門了嗎?
Yes, we are, Mr. Wang. How are you going to pay?對,我們開門。你打算如何付錢?
May I pay in cash?可以付現金嗎?
We'd prefer a credit card, if you have one.如果你有信用卡,我們較喜歡信用卡。
Yes, of course.可以,當然可以。
How long will you keep the car?這車你要用多久?
Just three days.只要三天。
Are you going to return it here?你要在這裡歸還嗎?
No. I want to leave it in Chicago.不。我想把它留在芝加哥。
That will be fine.那可以。
Here's my visa card.這是我的visa卡。
Just a minute. Here's your receipt.請等一下。這是你的收據。
Do you mind if I pay in cash?你介意我付現金嗎?
Do you have any objections to my paying in cash?你反對我付現金嗎?
My plans force me to leave it in Chicago.我的計劃使我必須將它留在芝加哥。
Anything else, sir?先生,還要別的東西嗎?
That's all for now. How much do I owe you?目前這些就夠了,我要付你多少錢?
That'll be fifty-five dollars and twenty cents.一共55元2角。
Can't you make it a little cheaper?你不能算便宜一點?
Oh, no sir. We already gave you a discount on each item.哦,不行,先生。每一件東西我們都給你打過折扣了。
OK. I understand. Thank you.好吧,我懂了,謝謝你。
Any discount, OK?可以打個折扣嗎?
It is too expensive. How about half the price?太貴了,半價怎麼樣?
Only a five percent discount? How about twenty percent?只打九五折?八折怎麼樣?
What a price! Lower it, please?這麼高的價格!請降點。
I'll take it. But the price is a bit high. How about free wrapping?我買了。但價格有點高,免費包裝怎麼樣?
Good afternoon. What's the trouble?下午好。有什麼不舒服嗎?
I've had a pretty high fever since yesterday morning.從昨天早上起,我就一直發高燒。
Anything else?還有其它的嗎?
Yes. I have an upset stomach.是的,我的胃很難受。
I see. We'll take a good look at you.我明白了。我們會好好替你看看。
Do you have any other symptoms? Any more than those you've described?你有沒有其它的症狀?除了那些你已敘述過的?
No. That's about all.沒有。大概就是這些。
Well, I don't think it's anything serious.嗯,我想沒有什麼嚴重的。
I'm relieved to hear that.你的話使我鬆了一口氣。
I'm having trouble eating.我吃東西時有困難。
What I eat won't stay down.我吃東西時感到噁心。
Nothing will stay down when I eat.我吃下去的東西全吐出來了。
I'm having some trouble keeping food down.我吃東西時感到困難。
That's load off my mind.這一來我心裡輕鬆了。
That's relief.真令人欣慰。
That's reassuring.真令人安心。
Are there any tours for the Grand Canyon?有到大峽谷的旅遊團嗎?
There are several tours of the Grand Canyon.到大峽谷有好幾個旅遊團。
Have you been to our Tourist Information Center?"你去過我們的""旅客服務中心""嗎?"
No, I haven't. Would you show me where that is?不,沒去過。你可以告訴我去哪裡嗎?
Sure. It's up ahead to your left.好的。往前走,在你的左邊。
I heard that some tours actually go down into the canyon. Is that true?我聽說有的旅遊團真正下到峽谷裡去了。那是真的嗎?
Yes. It's a great way to really see the canyon.真的。那是真正參觀峽谷的好方式。
In addition, it's great exercise too, since we do a lot of hiking.還有,那也是個好的運動,因為我們要長距離徒步旅行。
That sounds fantastic. Where do I go to sign up for that tour?那聽起來好極了。我到哪裡去報名參加呢?
Go inside the Information Center.到服務中心去。
And tell them you want to go on the tour that goes down into the canyon.跟他們說你要參加到峽谷裡去的旅遊團。
You pay there. I have the next group to go down. I'll see you soon then.你在那兒付錢。我帶的下一個團就是要下去的。回見!
Would you mind telling me what the climate is like in California?您能告訴我加利福尼亞的氣候怎麼樣?
Have you ever been there?你去過那兒嗎?
Is it true that it's full of wonders there?那裡充滿了奇異的景觀,是真的嗎?
When was it built?它是什麼時候建造的?
Could you give me some information on your European tours?你可以給我一些你們經辦的有關歐洲旅行的資料嗎?
Our pleasure.好的。
We have several package tours you may choose, from ten days to three weeks in Europe.我們有幾套歐洲旅遊計劃選擇,時間從10天到3個星期。
I would be interested in a ten-day trip around Christmas time.我有興趣在聖誕節前後去玩10天。
I have one ten-day tour that is still available. It will depart from New York on Dec. 24.我們一個10天的旅行團還有空位,12月24號離開紐約。
What is the cost?費用是多少?
The price for one person for a ten-day tour is only $ 1088, which includes round-trip airfare.十日遊每人只要1088美元。這個費用包括來回機票。
That sounds reasonable. Let me think it over. And I'll call you back to make reservations.聽起來價錢還算公道。讓我考慮一下,我會再打電話預定。
OK. But don't delay too long. Or that trip will be all booked.好,但不要拖太久,否則會訂滿的。
May I have a bus map, please?請給我一份公共汽車路線圖好嗎?
If I were you, I'd try one of the newspaper stands.如果我是你,我會到一個書報亭去看看。
I would like to know about your honeymoon travel packages.我想要知道你們辦的有關蜜月旅行計劃。
Where are we now?我們現在是在什麼地方呢?
I don't know. We're completely lost.我不知道,我們完全迷路了。
Oh, here comes a police officer. Let's ask him.哦,一位警察過來了,我們去問問他。
OK. Excuse me. May I ask where we are now?好啊。對不起,請問我們現在是在什麼地方?
Yes, you've right in the middle of the Fifth Avenue vegetable market.你們就在第五街的蔬菜市場裡。
Where would you like to go?你們要去哪裡呢?
Excuse me, officer, which way shall I take? I want to go back to Beijing Hotel.對不起,警官。我想回北京賓館,我該走哪條路。
Take the right one and go ahead and it will take you five minutes. You can't miss it.走右邊這條路,一直朝前走,只要五分鐘的時間你就到了。
Thank you.謝謝您。
I'm afraid I have lost my way. Where can I take a bus if I want to go back to the downtown?我迷路了,如果我想回市中心,我在哪兒可以坐公交車?
I want to go to the railway station. Could you show me the way?我想去火車站,您能帶我去嗎?
Where's this place in the map?這裡在地圖的哪個位置?
Is this the right way to the station?往車站走這條路對嗎?
How can I get to Sheraton Hotel?往喜來登賓館怎麼走?
Welcome to China. May I have a look at your customs declaration?歡迎來中國。我可以看一下您的入境申請報表嗎?
Yes. Here you are.好的,都在這兒。
You go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage.您先去辦手續,我來幫您照看大件行李。
That's great. I'll come back right after the formalities.那太好了。手續辦完後我就回來。
What type of visa have you got?您持的是哪種簽證?
I have a tourist visa.旅遊簽證。
Would you mind opening your suitcase?請把您的箱子打開,好嗎?
Not at all. Check it, please.好的,請檢查。
Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?請把你所帶的外幣登記一下,好嗎?
OK. I'll do as you say.好的,照辦。
Have you filled in the baggage declaration?行李申請單填好了嗎?
No. I really don't know how to go about it.沒有。我真不知道如何填。
Do you have anything to declare for customs?有什麼要申報呀?
No. I have nothing to declare.沒有。我沒有什麼要申報的。
How long are you going to stay here?您在這里呆多久?
About one month. I'm just sightseeing.大約一個月。我只是觀光旅遊。
Have you anything dutiable?您有應繳稅的東西嗎?
No, these are only personal effects.沒有,這只是些私人用品。
Is that all for customs formalities?海關檢查就這些了嗎?
Yes, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay in China.是的,檢查完畢。希望您在中國過得愉快。
Are you carrying any items that need to be declared?你沒有攜帶需要申報的東西嗎?
Do you have anything that must be claimed?難道你沒需要申報的東西嗎?
Would you please hand me your customs declaration form?請出示您的申報表給我?
Please have your customs declaration form ready.請把您的申報表準備好。
All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go.我的行李都檢查完了,看來我可以走了。
I know you must be excited to go home after such a long business trip.出差這麼久,終於要回家了,我想你一定很高興。
I am sure. So, we'll be expecting the first shipment in less than a month.那當然。我們都希望第一批貨在一個月之內可以裝船。
Yes, that's right. They'll be there in no time.沒錯,貨很快就會運到。
Good. Tell Mr. Gao at the factory to keep up the good work.很好,請告訴工廠的高先生繼續努力。
I think all the products are going to sell very well.我相信這批貨一定會賣得很好。
We hope so! It's always good to work with you, Tom.希望如此!湯姆,和你們合作總是很愉快。
I want to thank you for placing such a big order with us. You won't be disappointed.謝謝你下了這麼大的訂單,你一定不會失望的。
I'm sure I won't. I really appreciate all of your hospitality.這點我相信。我真的很感激你的招待。
It was my please.榮幸之至。
And I'd like to give you a little something to take home. Let me unroll it.對了,我有樣小東西想送你,讓我把它打開。
This is beautiful! Chinese calligraphy. What do these characters mean?好漂亮!是中國書法!這上面寫的是什麼意思?
They mean long life. I remember you liked the calligraphy at the Palace Museum.長命百歲。我記得上次去故宮,你特別喜歡書法。
So I thought you might like it.所以,我想你可能會喜歡這個。
That's very nice of you. Where did you get it? It's not a print.真細心!你從哪兒弄來的?這還不是複制的呢!
No, it's an original. My father's friend is a calligrapher, and I had him make it for you.沒錯,這可是真跡。我父親的朋友是書法家,專門幫你寫的。
And his name and the date are on the bottom.他的名字和日期都在下面。
I'll hang it in my office. But I feel bad I didn't get you anything.我要把它掛在辦公室。不過,真不好意思,我什麼也沒送你。
Don't worry about it. It's a taken of my appreciation for your business, and friendship.沒關係的。這是向你表示我們在生意及友誼上的一點心意。
If you have time around Christmas, please come to visit my family.如果你聖誕節前後有空,歡迎到我家來玩。
And I'll be able to show you around our city.我可以帶你在我們那兒四處看看。
Thanks for the invitation. And please give my regards to your wife.謝謝你的邀請。請代我問候貴夫人。
You do the same. Well, I'd better go. Thanks again for everything.你也代我問候一聲。好,我得走了,再次謝謝你們的招待。
Take care, and have a nice flight.請保重!祝你一路順風!
Thank you for taking care of me here.多謝您的周到招待。
I really appreciate all of your hospitality.十分感謝您的款待。
Here's something for you.這有東西送你。
Please accept these gifts with my thanks.請接受這些禮物以表達我的謝意。
Have a safe trip back.祝您平安返家。
Have a nice flight.祝您一路順風。
Take care on your way back.回程保重了。
Have a pleasant journey!一路順風!
Good morning, sir. May I help you?早安,先生。能為您服務嗎?
Yes. I have a room booked with you, for three days starting today. Name of Lu, LU.是的,我已向你們訂了房間,從今天開始,共三天。姓陸,LU。
Thank you, Mr. Lu. Please wait a moment while I check our reservations list.謝謝,陸先生。請稍等,我查一下訂房名單。
That's Mr. Steven Lu, from Taipei?您是Steven Lu,從台北來的?
Yes, it is.是的,沒錯。
Mr. Lu, everything is OK. Your booking is from today through Wednesday. Single room.陸先生,沒問題的。您從今天訂到星期三,單人房。
Your room number is 512. Here's your key.房間號碼是512。這是您的鑰匙。
Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction?謝謝。您能告訴我要往哪裡走嗎?
Certainly, sir. The elevators are right across the lobby.當然可以,先生。電梯就在大廳的正對面。
Floors one to eight are the elevators to the left.一到八樓上下使用的電梯在左邊。
Hi. I'd like to cash an American Express traveler's check.嗨,我想兌換美國運通的旅行支票。
Sure. Would you please sign your name on the back, sir, with your passport number?每問題。先生,請您在支票背後籤上名字和護照號碼。
And I'll need to see your passport.另外,我需要看一下您的護照。
Sure. Can you give me fifty dollars in small bills, please, and ten dollars in change?好的。你可以幫我把50塊錢換成小鈔,10塊換成零錢嗎?
No problems. Here's your passport, and here's your money. Have a nice day, Mr. Lu.沒問題。這是您的護照,還有您的錢。祝您愉快,陸先生。
I have room reserved.我已訂了房。
Please wait a second.請稍等。
Please hold on a moment.請等會兒。
Hello. I'm calling from Room 1116.餵,我這裡是1116號房間。
Yes? Can I do something for you?什麼事?我能為您效勞嗎?
I'm ready to check out now.我準備好要結賬。
I have your bill right here.您的賬單在這裡。
Thank you.謝謝。
Did you make any long distance calls this morning, or did you sign for your breakfast?您今天早上沒有打長途電話或吃早餐記賬?
No, I didn't.沒有。
Fine. The bill comes to $ 300 even.好。賬單上總共是300元整。
May I check it?我可以核對一下嗎?
By all means, you ahead.當然可以。隨便。
What is this charge here?這是什麼費用?
That's for a long distance call you make two nights ago.這是你兩天前打的一個長途電話的費用。
I see. Is a credit card OK?我明白了。用信用卡可以嗎?
Yes, of course.可以,當然可以。
May I look it over?我可以過目一遍嗎?
I'll check it, if I may.如果可以的話,我要核對。
Do you accept credit cards?你們接受信用卡嗎?
Is it all right if I use my credit card?如果我使用信用卡行嗎?
Will you honor a credit card?你們承認信用卡嗎?
Excuse me. Can you direct me to the toy department, please?打擾一下,請你告訴我到玩具部門怎麼走好嗎?
It's on the 7th floor. As you get off the elevator, you'll see it on your left.在7樓。出電梯後,就在你的左邊。
Can you direct me to the elevator?你能告訴我電梯在哪裡嗎?
Sure. Go straight ahead and you'll walk into it.當然,往前直走,你就可走進電梯間了。
Thank you.謝謝。
You've welcome.不用客氣。
Excuse me, sir. But could you tell me the nearest way to Beijing Hotel?打擾一下,先生,你可以告訴我到北京賓館最近怎麼走?
Beijing Hotel? Just go down the street and take the third turning on the right.北京賓館?沿著這條街道,在第三個路口向右拐。
The hotel is at the end of that street.賓館就在街道的盡頭。
How long will it take to get there?去那兒得多長時間?
About 10 minutes.大約得走10分鐘。
Thanks a lot.多謝。
Could you tell me where the nearest bus station is?你能告訴我最近的汽車站在哪兒嗎?
Isn't there a public pool near here?這附近有沒有公共游泳池?
Where is Chinatown?中國城在哪裡?
Would you show me the way to the station.你能告訴我去車站的路嗎?
Are you ready to order now, sir?先生,你準備點菜嗎?
Yes, I am. I'd like some wine and roast duck.是的。我想要些酒和烤鴨。
Roast duck. There will be a slight delay for that.烤鴨。那會稍微慢一點。
How long?多久?
About forty minutes, I think.我想大約40分鐘。
OK, please. I'll order something else at first.好的,來一份。我先點別的東西。
Is this my meal?這是我的菜嗎?
What did you order?您點了什麼?
The fried scallops.炸乾貝。
Oh, sorry. There must be some mistake.哦,抱歉,一定是弄錯了。
Would you get me some more water, please?麻煩你再幫我加點水,行嗎?
OK.好的。
Is this what I ordered?這是我點的嗎?
I don't think this is my meal.我想這不是我點的。
Did you bring me what I ordered?你拿來的是我所點的嗎?
I'd like to cash this check.我想兌現這張支票。
Can you give me some forms of identification?你能給我什麼證明身份的文件嗎?
I just have my driver's license with me. Is that enough.我身上只帶了駕駛執照,這樣夠了嗎?
That should do.那應該可以了。
Will it take long?要很久嗎?
No. Please endorse the check at the back.不會的,請在支票背面簽名。
Are you the loans-officer?你是貸款部負責人嗎?
I certainly am. May I help you?我是,我能幫您什麼忙嗎?
Yes. I'd like to make a loan.是的,我想辦一筆貸款。
Alright. Please sit down.好的,請坐下。
It's a loan for a car I'd like to purchase.我想貸款買輛汽車。
I'd like to have this check cashed.我想將這張支票兌現。
Can you cash this check for me?你能替我兌現這張支票嗎?
I'd like to have this check turned to cash.我想將這張支票換成現金。
I'd like to loan some money.我想貸點錢。
I'm here for some financing.我是為了一點融資而來。
I need the bank to finance something.我需要銀行提供某件東西的貸款。
I'd like to borrow some money.我想藉一些錢。
I'd like to buy some stamps for this letter.我想買這封信的郵票。
Let me just weigh it first.請先讓我稱一稱。
How much will it be?要多少錢?
Are you sending it by regular or by speed?你要寄平信還是快遞?
Just the regular.平信就好了。
That'll be four Yuan.四元。
How long will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的信件到達目的地要多久?
Just two days.只要兩天。
Thanks.謝謝。
Good day.再見!
Good day also to you.再見!
What can I do for you?我能幫你什麼忙?
Is this where I claim parcels?這裡是領包裹的地方嗎?
No, please go to window thirty-six.不是,請到第三十六號窗口。
Thanks a lot.多謝。
That's nothing at all.不用客氣。
How many days will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的信件到達目的地要用幾天?
How much time will it take for my mail to get to where it is going?我的信件到達它要去的地方要用多少時間?
How fast can my mail be received?我的信件多快會被收到?
Could you do me a favor?能夠幫我忙嗎?
Could you tell me how to fill in?請告訴我如何填寫。
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it找到行李後,請盡快送到我的酒店。
Could you tell me when we get there ?請問幾點能夠到達那裡。
How can I get to the connecting flight counter of China airline?我如何找到中國航空公司辦理轉機櫃檯?